03 May The Global Ceiling Tiles Market: Expected to Witness a Grow…
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 3, 2019–The “Ceiling Tiles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global ceiling tiles market reached a value of more than US$ 23 Billion in 2018. The market for ceiling tiles will reach a value of around US$ 34 Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
Ceiling tiles, also known as ceiling panels, refer to lightweight construction materials which are used to enhance the overall aesthetics of a room or space. They can be utilized for numerous ceiling types which include shed, tray, coved, domed, vaulted, decorative, cathedral and suspended. They are manufactured from materials like clay, metal, gypsum, recycled paper and natural starch.
Some of the advantages associated with these tiles include durability, low-maintenance, fire-resistance, thermal insulation, absorption of sound and reflection of natural light. As a result, they are widely used in the construction and renovation of offices, schools, cafeterias, hospitals, stores, hotels and airports.
Driven by the revival of the construction industry, both the developed and developing regions are witnessing an increase in the construction of residential, commercial and industrial buildings which, in turn, is strengthening the growth of the ceiling tiles market.
Apart from this, due to the growing western influence, consumers are now seeking affordable false ceiling options that offer stylish and luxurious interiors. Further, technological advancements have also enabled manufacturers to simplify the installation process which guarantees perfect alignment as well as optimum finished look to end-consumers.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Mineral Wool
Mineral wool ceiling tiles currently account for the majority of the total market share. As they offer numerous advantages like sound insulation, durability, resistance to fire and light reflectance, they are extensively used in the construction of offices, hospitals and retail stores.
Breakup by Application:
- Non-Residential Applications
- Residential Applications
Amongst these, ceiling tiles are mostly used in the non-residential sector while constructing or renovating cafeterias, hospitals, restaurants and hotels.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
North America enjoys the leading position in the market on account of technological advancements and stringent regulations regarding VOC emissions from building materials prevailing in the region.
The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report along with detailed profiles of the major players operating in the industry. Some of these include:
- SAS International
- USG Corporation
- Odenwald Faserplattenwerk GmbH
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global ceiling tiles market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the major applications in the global ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the popular product types in the global ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global ceiling tiles industry?
- What is the structure of the global ceiling tiles industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- How are ceiling tiles manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for ceiling tiles?
- What are the transportation requirements for ceiling tiles?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Ceiling Tiles Industry
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Region
5.4 Market Breakup by Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Application
5.6 Market Forecast
5.7 SWOT Analysis
5.8 Value Chain Analysis
5.9 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.10 Price Analysis
5.11 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6 Market Performance by Region
6.1 North America
6.3 Asia Pacific
6.4 Latin America
6.5 Middle East and Africa
7 Market Performance by Product Type
7.1 Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles
7.2 Gypsum Ceiling Tiles
7.3 Metallic Ceiling Tiles
8 Market Performance by Application
8.1 Non-Residential Applications
8.2 Residential Applications
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Market Structure
9.2 Key Players
10 Ceiling Tile Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Detailed Process Flow
10.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
10.5 Major Machinery Pictures
11 Ceiling Tile Manufacturing Plant: Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.3 Plant Layout
11.4 Plant Machinery
11.5 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.7 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.8 Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
11.9 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.10 Other Capital Investments
12 Loans and Financial Assistance
13 Ceiling Tile Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
13.1 Capital Cost of the Project
13.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
13.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4 Income Projections
13.5 Expenditure Projections
13.6 Taxation and Depreciation
13.7 Financial Analysis
13.8 Profit Analysis
14 Key Player Profiles
14.1 SAS International
14.3 USG Corporation
14.5 Odenwald Faserplattenwerk GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tuts8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190503005471/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/03/2019 02:25 PM/DISC: 05/03/2019 02:25 PM