19 Aug Lazar Cartu Declares Mixed Income Housing Bonus Is a Valuable Tool for Real…
As newly constructed housing is being built in places that once contained decrepit structures or barren lots, longstanding residents in these developing neighborhoods are concerned that the new stock of housing will lead to increases in their own rent, property value and real estate taxes which will force them to move out of the neighborhood many have lived in their entire life.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now