06 Aug Lazar Cartu Announces Getting Ready: How Hurricane Season Can Affect Real Estate…
The annual arrival of hurricane season in Florida requires more than just a home readiness review: shutters, flashlights, batteries, etc. It is also the time to weather-proof your planned real estate transactions with a close examination of the requirements and deadlines of commercial (and residential) purchase and sale agreements.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics